Monday, November 19, 2007

Project Runway Premere

First off- I love that ANTM and Project Runway are on the same night due to the fact that I can spend an entire night in my sweats and berate reality show participants. However, I hate it due to the fact that there is no way I can write about both within a timely fashion. I will attempt to get some thoughts up about PR because I just can't keep the thoughts inside my head.

On the whole- I was kind of bored by this episode. I mean I loved it because it was so long in coming that I would have loved anything they put in front of me, but really? the "challenge"? I could have made something fashionable with $50,000 worth of fabric and 11 hours to do it in. And it would have looked better than Simone's dress. Sorry Simone- you seemed like a very nice person and perhaps a good designers, but you just couldn't handle the pressure. And if you couldn't handle this challenge, it was better to go home now.

What I do like (and from what I've read- I am not alone)- Is Chris. I loved his dress. he was totally robbed of a top three spot. I also just love him. He seems very fun to hang out with. I also like Sweet P. Those two have my early favorite spots.

I also liked Elisa. She is much better than last season's crazies: Angela and Vincent, by like a million. Also - grass stains on expensive fabric while Tim Gunn looks on with such disapproval. You know he wanted to say something about that and couldn't find the right words.

I didn't really like Rami's dress. Perhaps is was his model who looks like she's huge (by model standards-not mine) and is rather scary looking. Good thing he will be able to upgrade next week.

All in all- an okay episode. Hopefully we kick it up next week and they have to design a garment totally out of shoelaces or something.

No comments: