Tuesday, December 4, 2007

ANTM: The Girls Go On Go-See Adventures

I've been a slacker.....it happens. Here's what I remember about last week's episode. Hopefully I'll be better this week.

It's the go see episode! This is always fun. Anyone remember last year meltdown? (Oh Brit)

The girls get their portfolio, directions, and a translator. I don't remember them every having a translator in the past. Neat. Well- not that it really does them any good because apparently the translators can only get the girls in the general vicinity of the designers. The girls must then figure out how to get into the buildings all by their lonesome. Obviously- this gives Heather some huge problems.
Now, ANTM always does the little countdown things where it rattles off how many go-sees each of the girls has actually been on. Usually this is misleading and they all end up with roughly the same amount give or take one. This cycle, not so much. Poor Heather. I really thought they were just making her out to be having an awful time. But no. She really only made it to one designer.
The rest of the girls fared slightly better. Bianca and Saleisha seemed to get along fairly well with the designers. Those two were also the only ones to make it back on time. Did the other three never see a previous season of the show before? Everyone knows you have to make it back on time! I mean, talk to Dani(elle) about those sour grapes.

Now let's get this out of the way. This cycle is boring. Bianca is really the only thing that makes it interesting at all. That being said I want Jenah to win. No- I don't really think Jenah is the prettiest, but I think she is the most model like. If Saleisha wins, I will be very angry. Like more than I was when Joanie didn't win. I only put up with that because Dani(elle) is cool too.
So- liking Jenah, I was a little pissed at her edit this week. No I don't think she's a bitch, but she could have been nicer to Nigel. (Again- watch the show before you go on it. It's on VH1 or MTV every freaking day. Learn from Caridee's mistakes) I was happy when she turned out a stellar picture. I was less happy when she was in the bottom two. Did you see Bianca's picture? Yuk!

Actually I didn't like the photo shoot at all. So I didn't really like any of the pictures.

I was sad to see Heather go. This was the first week in like 3 cycles that I was actually surprised as to who went home. I just really didn't think they would get rid of Heather till the final episode. I figured she would deliver another bad commercial and since we all know she can't walk, would be sent home before the final runway show. But no- adios Heather. You took some great photos and I'm sure will find some work.

We still have: Jenah, Chantal, Bianca, Saleisha.
This week? Great wall of China shoot- or something like that.
My Top Three: Jenah, Chantal, Bianca
More Probably Top Three: Saleisha, Bianca, Jenah

No comments: